Sales and Marketing Manager (Training Promotions)
A job in Delhi
- Place of posting: : Delhi with frequent travel to locations across India and International as and when required
- Reporting to : Head, Knowledge Management
Background of the Organisation:
At the Leprosy Mission Trust India (TLMTI), we believe in healing, inclusion and dignity for people affected by leprosy and the marginalised communities. Our approach has always been holistic. Our programmes centre on health, sustainable livelihood, individual and community empowerment, advocacy and communication, and research and training. These programmes are implemented in 10 states of India – Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal through 14 hospitals and two clinics, six vocational training centres, five residential care homes for elderly persons affected by leprosy, seven community empowerment projects, and a research laboratory.
The Sales and Marketing Manager (Training Promotions) for the Training department under the Knowledge Management Domain will work closely with the Coordinator, Content development & Training (CCT) for undertaking intra organisation and external assessment of knowledge & skill gaps and training & capacity building needs existing amongst various organisations, government, individuals on Leprosy Management, other Neglected Tropical Diseases in India. Sales and Marketing Manager (Training Promotions) will also undertake external marketing of the training courses that TLMTI have / will have developed based on knowledge & skill gap assessment, through face to face contact and online platforms with government, organisations and individuals. Sales and Marketing Manager (Training Promotions) will also support the CCT in organising various training programmes as per the training Calendar.
- Undertake annual assessment of training needs among TLMTI staff and with external environment on Leprosy, NTDs and other speciality services and develop report on training needs assessment.
- Undertake ongoing assessment of each training based on annual training needs assessment to ascertain whether the needs identified are being addressed as per the findings from the assessment reports.
- Support the CCT in developing the annual work plan for the unit and the annual training calendar.
- Publicise the training calendar for each year to TLMTI units and encourage units to send participants to partake in the training.
- Undertake online external marking of the annual training calendar with various organisations, government (Central and States), universities, other training institutions and leading individuals in the field of Leprosy, NTD and other speciality services to enrol trainees for the various courses.
- Work closely with the CCT, Head KM, Research units and other domains of TLMTI for identifying potential stakeholders who can become knowledge partners in TLMTI training programmes.
- Support CCT in establishing working relationships with universities, accreditation bodies for getting the various courses recognised / accredited.
- Undertake frequent visits to key stakeholders for face to face meetings to explain the work of the training unit of TLMTI and the various courses being offered.
- Undertake post training assessment to find out how participants from various courses are using the skills and knowledge gained in their daily work.
- Support the CCT in developing a monitoring system and maintaining the data base of trainings conducted for easy retrieval of information as and when required.
- Support CCT in undertaking period review of list of Master Trainers (MT) in terms of their quality of training and whenever needed search for new MTs for replacement or for new courses
This position will work closely with the CCT, Head KM, Research coordinator, Domain heads, Unit leaders, Master Trainers, Finance, Audits & Risk Management, Human Resources, TLM International and other member countries as and when required
National Leprosy Eradication Programme (NLEP); Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment; National Skills Development Corporation; Relevant National Alliance for Persons affected by Leprosy, Disability; Other Alliance at national level that have bearing to the training unit, universities, relevant academies, training institutions / organisations and other relevant stakeholders
Key competencies, skills and qualities required in suitable candidate:
- MBA in marketing & Sales with experience of 4 to 5 years in similar capacities preferably.
- Masters degree with experience in education.
- Preferably having working relationships with various stakeholders as mentioned in the section on external stakeholders but not essential.
- Pleasing personality and extrovert with ability to get along with people of various backgrounds, stature and organisations.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Hindi and one regional language preferably but not essential.
- Willing to undertake travel as and when required upto 30% of the workdays.
- A great team worker with a strong sense of initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision under a broad actionable framework.
- Ability to work under tight timelines.
- A go-getter with a strong persuasion and negotiation skill.
How to apply?
Please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your current and expected salary and the notice period required to join. In subject line please mention “Application for the post of Sales and Marketing Manager (Training Promotions)”.
TLMTI is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child rights, child protection, safeguarding of our staff members, individuals / communities disadvantaged by leprosy and other marginalised communities.
Please send in your application by February 10, 2021.