Manager – Human Resource
A job in TLMTI New Delhi
- Designation : Manager – Human Resource
- Reporting to : Head – Human Resource
- Location : TLMTI Country Office, New Delhi
The Leprosy Mission Trust India (TLMTI) established in 1874, is the largest Non-Governmental
Organization (NGO) in India, working with persons affected by leprosy, disability, and other
marginalized communities for over 143 years, in the areas of health, education, sustainable
livelihoods, community development, advocacy and communication, research and training.
TLMTI has 14 hospitals, 6 Vocational Training Institutes, a state-of-the-art Research Laboratory,
5 small residential facilities (Snehalayas) for the care of elderly people who are disabled due to
leprosy, and community-based development projects across 9 states in the country. TLMTI also
supports the National Leprosy Eradication Program.
Key Performance Areas:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall country strategy.
- Manpower Planning & Vacancy Status of Units. Recruitment of staff including publishing advertisement, screening and arranging interviews with concerned domains/units, processing new staff appointment forms and issuance of appointment letters.
- Tracking Contract Renewals of staff as per program needs, drafting and issuance of contract renewal letters.
- Maintenance of personal files (hard copy and soft copy as per check list).
- Planning and co-ordinating induction programs for new joinees.
- Ensuring compliance of Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy norms/standards.
- Maintaining Training Records.
- Obtaining statistics from Units of workload and co-ordinating analysis and update Management.
- Following up performance appraisal of staff and making upgradation/promotion sheets/letters asper staff’s performance appraisals. Drafting promotion/transfer letters.
- Following up legal/disciplinary matters at Units updating status to Head – Human Resource.
- Drafting resignation acceptance letters/experience certificates.
- Sponsorships and Exit Interview Analysis
- Nurture of positive work environment and staff wellbeing.
- Assist Head – HR and provide decision support through HR Matrix.
- Any other assignment given by Head – HR
- Ability to communicate clearly and quickly;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Relationship building;
- Ability to work independently and manage competing priorities;
- Persistence and willingness to learn;
- Ability to write clearly and convincingly, adapting style and content to different audiences; and speak clearly and convincingly, demonstrating strong presentation skills;
- Sensitivity to cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality, and age differences;
- Integrity and sense of ownership.
Required Educational Background
- Master’s degree in human resource management.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in human resource domain.
- Familiarity with current HR practices in industry.
Salary and other benefits
Will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Fluency in verbal and written English is compulsory, along with functional proficiency in any other regional language.
Interested candidates can send their resume and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18, 2022.
TLMTI is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women candidates / differently abled
persons are encouraged to apply. Our policies and procedures reflect our commitment to child
rights, child protection, safeguarding of our staff members, individuals / communities
disadvantaged by leprosy and other marginalised communities.